What made it special:
- Quiet yet highly accessible location in close proximity to employment centers
(Milford, Dover), the newly constructed state-of-the-art Bayhealth Hospital Sussex
Campus and the resort markets along the coast.
- Prime rental location with limited alternatives in the area, with the majority of
existing options being dated and lacking amenities.
- Picturesque property sitting on a wooded bluff overlooking a river.
How we added value:
- Assembled multiple land parcels at a favorable cost basis.
- Navigated entitlement process and secured targeted code-related variances to
enable an improved design prior to acquisition.
- Integrated the adjacent river and mature woodlands into the community design,
building architecture, and outdoor space orientation to maximize views.
- Provided upgraded interior elements including 9 foot ceilings, granite countertops,
stainless appliances and professionally-curated finishes.
- Programmed a luxury clubhouse featuring a community great room and bar,
fitness center with yoga room, outdoor kitchen, fire pit, game area, and resort-
- Leveraged our operational expertise to rapidly lease the property and maintain
excellent resident satisfaction and retention.
- The 144 unit Phase 1 pre-leased 100%, with stabilization on track to occur within 3
months of completion.
- Phase 2 is under construction.